Dubai Health Authority (DHA) regulates Dubai's healthcare sector. One of the requirements for pharmacists who wish to practice there is passing the DHA exam. This exam assesses knowledge and skills to make sure they meet the standards set forth by DHA. If you are thinking about how the DA exam for pharmacists is going to be, then we have it covered for you. In this post, we will go over various aspects of the DHA examination for Pharmacists, such as its format, common topics covered, as well as tips for success in this article. Let’s get started.
Below, we have covered all the prospects in terms of DHA exam questions for pharmacists. Check it out:
1. African American women take lisinopril and another hypertensive drug suffer from nose swelling and other symptoms what make her more suspected to this
C. Drug combination
2. 61-A 35 year old patient with megaloblastic anemia which of the following is
appropriate for treatment
A. Ferrous gluconate
B. Vit. C
C. Folic acid
D. Folic acid & Vit. b12
3. A pregnant women is sensitive to amoxicillin which is the Drug of Choice for her disease ... what will be the suitable alternative anti-biotic for her?
4. The summary of a case that woman suffers from pain in menses and during intercourse. Which is finally found that she had something like a tumor or a solid mass What is the best medication to fast relief her pain?
A. Oral contraceptives
5. Anemic patient refuses to take injection so DOC +is:
A. Iron sucrose
B. ferrous gluconate
C. Vit. b12
6. 70-A 14 year-obese girl comes to the clinic with severe rash. She was initiated on oxcarbazepine about 3 weeks ago for management of partial seizures. Her medical history is significant only for seizures. She has recently become sexually active and admits to inconsistent contraceptive use.
Which one of the following interventions is best for her?
A. Change to carbamazepine.
B. Change to topiramate.
C. Change to valproic acid.
D. No change in therapy i
7. Which process does Insulin work on or increase?
8. Which of the following studies are more susceptible to recall bias?
A. Retrospective cohort
B. Prospective cohort study
C. Randomized controlled trial.
D. Non-randomized controlled trial
9. Which of the following have means that individuals have the capacity to understand basic health information to make appropriate health decisions?
A. Health literacy
B. Cultural competency
C. Communication skills
D. Professional communication
1. Which of the following pharmacoeconomic studies is the simplest because the outcomes are assumed to be equivalent and only the costs of intervention are compared?
A. Cost-utility analysis
B. Cost-benefit analysis
C. Cost-minimization analysis
Trainer: OET, DHA, NCLEX and Communication Skills
Ms Blessy is the communicative English trainer who handles OET, DHA and NCLEX Training with Edoxi Training Institute, Dubai. She is a dedicated communication skills trainer who uses her technical skills to track her students' academic progress and help them achieve their goals on time. She is also involved in designing tests to test students' fluency in reading, writing, speaking and English language comprehension.