Spoken Arabic Course Modules
- Lesson 1: Introduce yourself: During the first session, the learners will learn the basic usages while introducing themselves. This will include the name, Country and city, you live in, Where you work, Where you stay, Your age, Your experience etc. By the end of the session, the learners will be able to speak about 5-6 sentences.
- Lessons 2 & 3: Ask Questions: The second and third sessions cover areas of questions and answers sections where the participants learn to ask questions about other person’s name, country, work, experience, age, family etc. During this session, the examples used will be taken from the books given for study and from our day-to-day lives. By the end of the session, the participants will be able to speak about 10-15 sentences based on these situations.
- Lesson 4 & 5: Numbers & Dates: During the fourth and fifth sessions, you will be taught to use sentences which include time, hours, and numerals. For example; I go to work at 9:00 am - 'adhhab 'iilaa aleamal alsaaeat 9:00 sbahan. At this stage, students will start doing homework. By the end of these sessions, the participants will be able to speak about 20 to 25 sentences based on the taken sessions.
- Lessons 6 & 7: Basic Arabic Vocabulary: During this session, the participants will learn the basic Arabic vocabulary to be used in real-life use cases. For example, my stomach is full in Arabic.
- Lesson 8, 9 & 10: 50 words from UAE Vocabulary: Sessions 8, 9 and 10 cover the vocabulary used in the UAE. More than 50 common vocabularies will be taken for learning. For example, “jadeed” is pronounced as “yadeed” in UAE
- Lessons 11 & 12: Tenses: During these sessions, the participants will learn to make sentences in present, past and future tenses.
- Lessons 13 & 14: Conversations: Sessions 13 and 14 cover conversations about work, office, market, airport, home, hospital, and family.
- Lesson 15: Topic Presentation: When the students reach the 15th session, they will be able to speak on a given topic for 10-15 minutes.
How to Get Spoken Arabic Certified?
- Get Professional Training
- Apply for the certification exam
- Appear For the Final Exam
- Become a Certified Spoken Arabic Professional
Locations Where Edoxi Offers Spoken Arabic Course
Here is the list of other major locations where Edoxi offers Arabic Speaking Course
It depends on your level of dedication. Our 30 hours of Spoken Arabic Classes in Dubai are enough to learn the basics. It typically takes around one to two years to become proficient in Arabic. Those who are serious about learning the language should expect to invest significant amounts of time and effort into studying and practising regularly in order to succeed.
Edoxi's Spoken Arabic Classes in Dubai will help a beginner professional get acquainted with spoken Arabic for his or her day-to-day communication with Arabic Speaking people. Arabic Language Learning will help you to achieve advanced language proficiency in speaking as well as listening.
The Arabic Language Classes in Dubai will be conducted for a duration of 30 hours with 15 classes conducted for weekends and weekdays batches.
During Edoxi’s Spoken Arabic Language Course in Dubi, you will learn the following things. By the end of the Arabic course in Dubai, you will:
- Have mastered the Emirati Arabic alphabet and sound system.
- Be able to distinguish and pronounce Arabic sounds.
- Initiate social interactions, ask for basic information, and be aware of basic cultural aspects of social interaction in the Arab world.
- Be able to talk about yourself, your education, and your family with any native speaker of Arabic.
- Comprehend simple translations on familiar topics.
- Read and write simple Arabic.
- Learn 250 to 300 Arabic Vocabulary during the 30 hours of the course.
- Be able to communicate in Arabic for 15-20 minutes.
There are many excellent resources available for learning Arabic with Edoxi Training Institute. These include textbooks, YouTube videos, and language exchange sessions. Additionally, having conversations with native speakers or joining online forums can also be great ways to practice and improve your skills.
Learning Arabic and familiarity with Arab culture will offer expanded access to careers in fields such as business, diplomacy, journalism, defence, public policy, health care and more.
Learning Arabic can offer a variety of benefits, including a better understanding of the Arab world, gaining insight into Islam and other religions, improving your foreign language skills, developing business opportunities in Middle Eastern countries, and enjoying the beauty of a unique and ancient language. It also looks great on a resume and can open up opportunities for career advancement.
There are several job opportunities available after completing our Spoken Arabic Course in Dubai.
- Credit Controller
- Export Manager
- Data Specialist
- Team Leader
- Visa Support Specialist
- Technical Support Engineer
- Academic Counselor
- Customer Care Service Executives
- Sales Representative
- Arabic Language Translator
- Social Worker
- You will be in High Demand: The demand for bilingual Arabic-speaking professionals in countries like the US is high as there is whopping job growth for Arabic interpreters and translators.
- Open Doors to New Career Opportunities: When you take our Arabic Speaking Classes in Dubai, you’ll be prepared for worldwide job opportunities, especially in the Gulf region.
- Help in Intercultural Understanding: Arab culture is rich and interesting. Learning the language will help you achieve intercultural understanding and experience the hundreds of years old Arabic culture.
- Gives Competitive Edge To Your Resume: Arabic is the primary language in the middle east. So if you are attempting to gain employment in a company that has international dealings, you can expect your resume to gain some immediate attention.
- Travelling to the Middle East will be Easier: Gulf has many fabulous tourist destinations in Asia. When travelling or working in the region, knowing Arabic would help you to speak or understand some of the common words and phrases.
Mentioned below are the features of Edoxi’s Spoken Arabic Course in Dubai,
- We provide you with complete guidance to speak in Arabic through our 30 hours of training sessions.
- We have Arabic-Speaking Trainers who will help you learn about language implementation in accordance with your field of work.
- We help you learn the basics for starting essential conversations in Arabic via engaging classes and videos that feature native Arabic speakers and numerous interactive learning activities.
- The revision is conducted at the start of every class and you can approach the trainers to clarify any doubts.
- There are fun activities that will help participants learn the Arabic language faster and more easily.
- We encourage participants to have conversations in Arabic during sessions and we also share videos for a better understanding of the Arabic Language.
Numerous industries, including translation and interpreting, require Arabic speakers. Edoxi’s Spoken Arabic Course in Dubai is a platform to quickly learn how to start conversations in Arabic from the basic level and helps you enhance your confidence in your Arabic speaking skills gradually. We offer flexible scheduling options to accommodate the needs of participants, which include both full-time and part-time courses and customised schedules tailored to your specific needs.