Accounting for Non-Accountants Training to Learn the Fundamentals of Accounting
Edoxi’s Accounting for Non-Accountants course is for business professionals unfamiliar with the accounting principles or basics but have to deal with Accounts in their day-to-day lives. Efficient accounting is a must for every business. Knowledge of accounting will help you to manage your business effectively. Edoxi Training Institute offers an Accounting for Non-Accountants Course in Dubai to impart knowledge on the accounting cycle and accounting regulations.
How an Accounting for Non-Accountants Certification can Help Your Career?
An accounting course is the first step to increase your knowledge and certification of accounting. Have you ever wondered about the benefits of an Accounting for Non-Accountants Certification for beginners? Here is how this course will help your career:
- Certification will set you apart from the competition.
- Certification will give you an advantage over other applicants. Employers are looking for people who can demonstrate their knowledge and experience with certification and training courses.
- An accounting certification provides a foundation that will help you advance your careers through higher positions and more responsibilities.
- It will further offer you larger projects or opportunities to work on special assignments in other departments outside of finance.
- This certification can help you to upgrade your career and earn more money.
- Accounting for Non-Accountants Course Certification is also beneficial for those who want to start their own business.
Career Benefits of Accounting for Non-accountants Course
As we know, there are several benefits of Accounting for non-accountants Certification. With a foundation Accounting Certification, a candidate can pursue the following jobs:
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounting Technician
- Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable Administrator
- Auditing Clerk
- Financial Reporting Clerk
This certification will also help you manage your businesses and finances easily. An accounting course for non-accountants can provide many benefits to both beginners and experienced accountants. The scope and the demand for eligible accountants are increasing in organizations today.
Career Benefits of Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
With a foundation Finance for Non-Finance Professionals, a candidate can pursue the following jobs:
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Junior Tax Associate/Accountant
- Financial Auditor
- Personal Financial Advisor
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals course for fresher candidates will help them manage their financial requirements in business quickly. In addition, it will help you understand how money works and what you need to do with your finances.
What Will You Learn From our Accounting for Non-Accountants Course?
Our professional accounting course utilizes interactive methods like brief presentations by consultants and the other contestants besides indicating abstract key accounting topics. This certification course also has case studies of real-life which are conversed, resolved, and presented by contestants. The course outline includes the following content:
- Introducing accounting and financial statements
- Global financial reporting standards
- The balance sheet and its elements
- Double-entry accounting
- Cash flow statement
- Income statements
- Alterations to financial statements
- Net equity
- General ledger, trial balance and final year
- Accounting control systems
- Introduction to scrutiny and audit
- Liquidity Analysis
- Capital Structure Analysis
By the time of completing this course, individuals will be capable of:
- Defining accounting and its cycle
- Recognize the most important rules and values of accounting beneath the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Display skill of the fundamental accounting equation, latest mechanized accounting systems, and double-entry bookkeeping
- Record the critical financial statements such as alterations in shareholders’ equity, balance sheet, statement of income, and statement of cash flow, and also their components
- Run through financial statements’ modifications at the end of the month and the year
Finally, this course assists you in recording financial transactions precisely. It gives a summary of them in financial statements.
Objectives of the Accounting for Non-Accountants Training in Dubai
The primary objectives of the course are:
- This basic accounting for non-accountants training course allows individuals to connect with the economic supporters and the legal concerns regarding chic, bills of exchange, etc.
- Examine and know the bond registration, trial balances, finances, and other beneficiaries.
Why Choose Edoxi for Accounting for Non-Accountants Training?
By attending our accounting classes in Dubai, you will get trained on the basics of accounting, analysis of financial statements, and more. Commercial, government, and other organizations prefer certified accountants to improve their success rate. Our training center offers you complete guidance to complete the certification. At Edoxi, we provide multiple study aids to the students, including course material and study groups’ assistance. If you want to become a highly certified accounting professional, start preparing to stay ahead of others.
Who Can Pursue Edoxi's Accounting for Non-Accountants Course in Dubai
The following candidates can pursue accounting for non-accountants training in Dubai:
- Accounting students
- Owners of any business
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Accounting professionals
- Anyone who has a desire to learn to account
To enrol in our Accounting For Non-Accountants Training in Dubai Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your Accounting For Non-Accountants Training Course Today