AutoCAD Electrical Course Modules
- Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
- Create a new Drawing
- Drawing Properties
- Create a Library Symbol
- Inserting a One-line Motor Circuit
- Inserting a Dual One-line Power Feed Circuit
- Component Tools
- Component Attribute Tools
- Wire layers
- Ladder tools
- Point-to-Point Wiring Tools
- Introduction to Connector Diagrams
- Conversion Tools
- Foot Prints
- Editing & Modifying Footprints
- AutoCAD Electrical Day-wise Breakup
- Electrical Audit
- Generate Reports
- Types of schematic reports
- Types of panel reports
Locations Where Edoxi Offers Advanced English Course
Here is the list of other major locations where Edoxi offers Advanced English Course
Our AutoCAD Electrical Training will help you learn the following,
- Discover how to do wiring diagrams.
- Learn to execute wiring and create customized symbols.
- Draft and organize building schematics for your new engineering projects.
- Build electrical control design, schematic design, documentation, panel layouts etc.
- Analyse how interface customization is possible to make model editing faster.
- Learn to insert annotations like blocks to run reports.
The following are some of the outcomes of Edoxi’s AutoCAD Electrical Training,
- Get the opportunity to work on portfolio-worthy AutoCAD projects.
- Help you understand how to make electrical drawings.
- Know how to enhance the efficiency of electrical design tasks
- Enhances your productivity and competency in handling different tasks.
Mentioned below are some of the benefits of getting AutoCAD Electrical Certification,
- AutoCAD Electrical Certification is a valuable credential that validates your skills and expertise in using AutoCAD tools and functions.
- AutoCAD Electrical Certification helps you secure a job with a higher pay scale.
- AutoCAD Electrical Certification enhances your career prospects.
- Help you expand your professional network.
The following are the features of AutoCAD Electrical,
- Provides access to a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols.
- Helps you automate the numbering of wires and the generation of component tags.
- There are time-saving features to boost productivity and simplify your projects.
- Update multiple customised reports automatically.
- Helps you simplify your electric design.
- Helps to speed up the workflow.
Edoxi Training Institute is a professional training institute that delivers the best AutoCAD Electrical Course Certification in Dubai. Our AutoCAD Electrical Training can help you learn and build the essential qualities & skills needed to work as a competent professional. We provide tailor-made classes and concentrate on delivering the training through our unique learning approach. Join us to start your journey towards professional excellence.
The average salary of an electrical engineer is AED 6000 Per Month and can go up to AED 13,500.
The salary of an electric engineer differs based on the job location, industry, skill level and job profile.