EmSAT Preparation in Abu Dhabi- Everything You Need To Get Started
EmSAT or Emirates Standardized Test is a computer-based test in the United Arab Emirates aimed at helping Emirati students from grades 1-4-6-8-10-12 build necessary skills and knowledge for higher education. The EmSAT will apply only to public and private schools using the MOE (Ministry Of Education) English language curriculum.
What is the EMSAT Exam?
Emsat exam is the UAE's national assessment test for students from grades 1st, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th and 12th. EmSAT is a computer-based assessment test that aims to assess student skills and knowledge in specific subjects and grades.
Different EmSAT Exams
There are three types of EmSAT exams conducted in the UAE, and these can be categorized as:
- EmSAT Baseline Test
- EmSAT Advantage Test
- EmSAT Achieve Test
The EmSAT Baseline test is conducted for Grade 1 students when they join the general education system from Kindergarten. The Baseline test will measure their skills and basic in specific subjects like Arabic, English, Numeracy, in-order to prepare plans for education and students' enhancement.
The EmSAT Advantage test is conducted at the beginning of the academic year for grade 4, 6, 8 and 10 students to assess students’ skills and knowledge in specific subjects like Arabic, English, Mathematics, and Science. The EmSAT Advantage online tests track the development of students during their general education. They will provide decision makers (UAE schools and authorities) with data about the performance of students in 4, 6, 8, and 10 Grades.
EmSAT Advantage Test Specification
|EmSAT Advantage Test Subject
|EmSAT Advantage Test Duration
|50 minutes (Reading)
|50 minutes (Writing) for Grade 8 & 10 only
EmSAT exams targeting in Achieve Test are:
- Grade 12th students for university admission (Emirati and Non-Emirati Grade 12 students)
- Students who completed 12th grade and want to apply for scholarships, masters and doctoral degrees in the UAE Universities or Colleges.
- Job candidates
EmSAT Achieve test will measure and evaluate candidates' performance and skills in subject areas like Arabic, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science under the Ministry of Education curriculum.
EmSAT Achieve Test Subjects, Exam Duration and Syllabus
Below are the EmSat Achieve test subjects, test duration and the content of the test, respectively.
|EmSAT Test Subjects
|EmSAT Test Duration
|EmSAT English Test
- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Cloze and Extended Reading Passages
- Essay writing (250 words)
- Reading Skill
- Writing Skill
- Vocabulary and Language Structure
|EmSAT Achieve Math test
|EmSAT Achieve Physics
- Waves and Optics
- Thermal Physics and Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
|EmSAT Achieve Chemistry
- Matters and Its Properties
- Energy, Forces, and Conservations
|EmSAT Achieve Biology
- From molecules to living organisms: Structure and function
- Heredity and genetic technology
- Evolution and Diversity of Life
- Ecology: Interdependence, energy, and dynamics
|EmSAT Achieve Computer Science
- Computer Science-Java
- Computer Science-Python
- Computer Science-C++
Benefits of Learning EmSAT Course in Abu Dhabi
Learning EmSAT Course comes with many outlined benefits, which include the following:
- Get helpful tips to prepare for the EmSAT test
- Learn ways to manage your time during the EmSAT test
- Learn to minimize errors & pass the test easily
- It will assess your skills and knowledge in your area of interest for higher studies in targeted subjects like Maths, English, Computer Science or others.
- In addition to being introduced to the EmSAT exam structure, the students will focus on high frequency and academic vocabulary.
- The EmSAT English practice helps students better understand English writing, clear incorrect grammatical sentences and vocabulary mistakes.
It will help students with English as a second language to develop their reading and grammar skills.
What Will You Learn From Edoxi’s EmSAT Training?
During your customized EmSAT Preparation Course, your trainer can help you learn:
- EmSAT Exam Strategies to prepare for the reading and vocabulary sections of the exam.
- Exam strategies for the writing & grammar sections of the exam.
- Basics and fundamental concepts of the subjects studied at school.
- English writing, grammar, and vocabulary
- Enriching your Vocabulary
- Essay writing
- Reading Comprehension
- EmSAT Reading, Writing, and Listening Tasks
- Expand upon basic grammatical knowledge in writing and speaking
The Major Objectives of Our EmSAT Training
The primary objective of Edoxi's EmSAT Training Course is to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills to improve their performance level nationally and internationally. In addition, we enable schools and students to identify areas of strength and weaknesses and help guide the direction of academic support required by each student.
We aim to measure the skills and knowledge of 12th-grade students as they complete their general education and move to their higher education. We also aim to provide decision-makers with data for college admission and placement.
Who Can Pursue Edoxi's EmSAT Preparation Course
The EmSAT test is mandatory for all schools with targeted grades (4, 6, 8, 10). All Emirati grade 12 students have to apply for the EmSAT test in the English language. UAE nationals/children of Emirati women who completed secondary education can apply after meeting the following requirements.
- Completing General School Certificate (GSC) or its equivalent and achieving the score set by the desired college/university
- Completing the unified online application for higher education and uploading all related documents through the ‘Student portal.’
- Undergoing a medical check-up.
Eligibility for Learning EmSAT
- The essential qualification of a high school completion certificate.
- Proficiency in the English language to understand, read and write.
- A wide range of knowledge of science and English requires disciplined reading
- The idea of fundamentals of mathematics, especially of those covering EmSAT
Why Choose EDOXI for EMSAT Training in Abu Dhabi?
We combine our course materials with official textbooks and applications to help our students hit their target EMSAT score for the first time. EMSAT results are used primarily for university or college entrance. Our students benefit from our expert EMSAT tips, advice, and personal feedback on EMSAT writing tasks. EMSAT Training helps students find places at the best universities and colleges in the UAE.
Our English EMSAT courses provide the best EMSAT exam tips, EMSAT practice, and writing feedback from our professional EMSAT trainers. With our one-to-one EMSAT classes, you can choose your lesson days and times to fit your schedule.For students who want to pass EMSAT quickly and need personal feedback from an EMSAT trainer, we can arrange an intensive EMSAT course completed in 5-10 days.
Our EMSAT tutors will tailor a course to the specific needs of the student. This is particularly helpful if you need to improve your EMSAT score before the start of the university year. A semi-private EMSAT course is also an option if you have a small group of friends who want to take the EMSAT exam.