CHFI Course Modules
- Module 1: computer forensics in today’s world
- Module 2: computer forensics investigation process
- Module 3: understanding hard disks and file systems
- Module 4: data acquisition and duplication
- Module 5: defeating anti-forensics techniques
- Module 6: operating system forensics
- Module 7: network forensics
- Module 8: Investigating Web attacks
- Module 9: database forensic
- Module 10: cloud forensic
- Module 11: malware forensic
- Module 12: investigating email crimes
- Module 13: mobile forensic
- Module 14: forensic report writing and presentation
The CHFI course offered by Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai CHFI is an advanced level certification by EC-Council that qualifies individuals to reveal cyber crimes and hunt down culprits. The certification is one of the most coveted in the field of computer forensics. With our comprehensive study guide and hands-on practice project cases, you will gain industry experience and an edge for your resume.
The objective of our Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation Course in Dubai at Edoxi Training Institute is to enable students to acquire the necessary skills needed for the various forensic investigation techniques and use the standard forensic tools necessary to successfully carry out a computer forensic investigation leading to the prosecution of cybercriminals.
System Administrators, Security Officers, Law Enforcement Personnel, Defense and Military Bankers, Personnel, Legal Professionals, Security Professionals, and individuals interested in the integrity of network infrastructure can pursue the CHFI Course in Dubai.
Upon the successful completion of the CHFI course at Edoxi, you will acquire the following skills;
- Finding out about various kinds of cyber laws for investigating cybercrimes.
- Analyzing digital evidence through rules of evidence by considering crime categories.
- Roles of the first responder, first responder toolkit, securing and assessing electronic crime scene, directing preliminary interviews, archiving electronic crime scene, gathering and safeguarding electronic proof, bundling and transporting electronic crime scene, and detailing electronic crime scene.
- Setting up the computer forensics lab and creating investigation reports.
- Steganography, Steganalysis, and image forensics.
- Kinds of log capturing, log management, Investigation logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web assaults.
- Gathering volatile and non-volatile data from Windows and recouping erased documents from Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Researching password-secured documents by utilizing password cracking concepts and tools.
You can take the CHFI Certification exam after completing our Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation course in Dubai. As a certified specialist, your abilities, knowledge, and experience will be validated.
The training for the CHFI course is available both online and offline, which individuals can attend according to their convenience.
To become a certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, you need to pass the CHFI v10 exam successfully. The exam pattern consists of 150 multiple-choice questions. The test duration is 4 hours.
The CHFI certification validates your skills required to identify an attacker’s imprints and accumulate the evidence to be presented in the court of law. The certification allows professionals to chase, investigate and arrest cyber criminals from anywhere within the world.
CHFI-certified professionals are in high demand across various industries. In addition to IT and IT security organizations, CHFI-certified professionals are being recruited by law enforcement agencies, legal practices, the defense and military sectors, and banks and insurance companies.
Yes, you will have 24 X 7 access to the study guide and materials.