Finance and Accounting for Managers Course Modules
- Module 1: Introduction to Accounting
- Finance, Bookkeeping, Accounting Basics, and Accounting Rules.
- Fundamental principles of Accounting, Accounting Equation
- Types of businesses/sectors/legal structures in UAE
- Module 2: Understanding Financial Statements and Interpretation-I
- Types of Accounting.
- Concepts of Debit and Credit, the core accounting principles.
- Understanding Assets /Liabilities /Capital/ Income /Expenses /Losses.
- Constituents of Financial Statements Fixed Assets, Current Assets, Working Capital.
- Capital expenditure and operational expenditure.
- Module 3: Understanding Financial Statements and Interpretation-II
- Capital funding and the cost of capital.
- Analysing the Profit and Loss Account
- Analysing the Balance Sheet of the organization.
- Users of Financial Statements and what are their purposes?
- Net Profit Vs. Gross Profit; why are they not the same?
- Financial Statements analysis
- Module 4 :Cash Flow
- Direct and Indirect Method of Cash Flow Statement.
- Financial Forecasting.
- Understand the liquidity and solvency position of the organisation.
- Monitoring and controlling variances.
- Module 5 :Budget
- What is Budget?
- Components of budget and preparation of Master Budgets.
- Types of budget.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Module 6 :Financial Decision Making
- Basics of Auditing
- Taxation system
- Preparing financial reports
- Analysing financial reports
- Indicators of financial decision making
- How to prepare financial statements and business reports?
- Techniques of finance and budget forecasting.
- How to evaluate and analyse cash flow statements?
- Monitoring financial details of the organisation.
- How to implement financial planning?
- Acquisition of required funds.
- Reviewing financial reports.
- Capital budgeting.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Marginal costing and budgetary control.
- Inventory valuation and product costing.
- The following are the objectives of this course,
To help you take the necessary steps for capital budgeting.
To help you concentrate the liquidity, safety, and profitability of the organisation.
To help you make a proper investment decision.
To help you gain expertise in conducting trend analysis.
To help you monitor multiple accounts of the organisation.
To enhance cost-efficiency and productivity.
The following are the benefits of Edoxi’s Finance and Accounting for Managers Course in Dubai,
- Enhances your productivity as a manager.
Help you secure a high-paying job.
Enables you to take an active role in inter-departmental activities.
Gain expertise to analyse market trends and maximise profits.
Validate your skills to take part in making financial decisions
Learn to properly allocate funds.
Enables you to make decisions to enhance the value of the organisation.
- Enhances your productivity as a manager.
- The following personnel can join this course,
- This course will help managers develop professional skills like analytical skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail skills, mathematical skills, and organizational skills.
- Finance managers shoulder the responsibility of carrying out the financial health of an organisation. They produce financial reports, direct investment activities, forecast financial requirements and develop strategies for the organisation’s long-term goals. They have the responsibility of monitoring a company’s finances and maximising profit and wealth. Finance managers also play a central strategic role in business firms to advise managers on business decisions.
- The average salary of managers ranges from AED 30,000 to AED 50,000 Per Month.
- At Edoxi Training Institute, our expert-led Finance and Accounting for Managers Course in Dubai will prepare you for a professional career with advanced skills. We offer individualized training and our skilful trainers ensure quality education that will help you gain expertise to apply theoretical and practical knowledge for making managerial decisions in real-life scenarios that will help them excel as managers. Towards the end of this course, you will receive a KHDA-accredited certification and acquire the competence level of the desired candidate for well-established job opportunities in the market.