Risk Management Professional Course in Dubai Overview
Has your project planning come to a still with frequent recessions and an uncertain economy? Being prepared with risk responses to handle unexpected risks is key to the success of any business. Here, having risk management skills and strategies will enable a professional to cater to increasing project success. Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai can help you and your organisation by providing Risk Management training to gain expertise across the risk management lifecycle, from risk planning to risk monitoring & control.
Why Should You Get RMP Certification?
PMI-RMP is the next sought-after certification from the PMI after you have your Project Management Professional Certification in hand. You should not go for PMI-RMP Certification just for the sake of attaining it. Go for Risk Management Professional Certification if you are involved in risk management and have a genuine interest in this area. The PMI RMP Certification will:
- Improve your performance and increase your career prospects.
- Acknowledge your expertise on a project team.
- Highlight your organisation's value and recognition due to efficiency in project management.
- Develop your competence in dealing with project management risks
- Ease threats and optimize opportunities.
RMP Training Program Outcomes and Professional Benefits
- Improves Your Project Success Rate-Risk Management Professional Certification Course gives you the ability to identify and assess risks, mitigate threats, and capitalize on opportunities to drive success.
- Help Your Organisation’s Risk Management Efforts-The processes, such as identifying, evaluating, responding to risks, and monitoring risks, can be applied at different levels of an organization's or enterprise's risk management efforts.
- Increases Your Career Opportunities-A high percentage of employers look for certified project managers. Therefore, you can enjoy higher salaries compared to noncertified project managers.
- Sharpen Your Professional Skills-Pursuing the PMI-RMP Certification is a challenging and rewarding journey that will help you grow professionally by sharpening your social, mental, physical, and spiritual abilities.
- Boost Your knowledge & expertise-Any time we invest in ourselves by focusing on our profession is time well spent. Studying and applying risk management principles will help you learn practical tips, tools, and techniques.
- Help You Stand Out-The PMI-RMP course will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
To apply for the PMI-RMP® Credential, you need to possess a:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
RMP Career Path & Opportunities
Many companies have recently added risk management departments to their team. Therefore, many risk management jobs have opened up. Most of these opened-up positions are financial careers, as most of the risks that businesses face are closely connected with a company's finance management. Here we have put together some of the major jobs that a Risk Management Certified Professional can attain after the RMP course.
||Years Of Experience
||Salary Per Year
|Internal Audit Manager
|Senior Risk Manager
|Senior Risk Analyst
|Chief Risk Officer
Industries Looking for RMP Specialists
- Managed Care Services
- Wholesale & Retail
- Finance and Insurance
- Community Services
- Recreation & Entertainment
- Health Services
- Educational Services
- Social Services
Companies Looking for RMP Professionals in UAE
- GEMS Education
- Provise Global Services Private Limited
- Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Emirates Technology Solutions
The Risk Management course comprises 13 modules delivered across a 6-month period. The technical units covered within this course are listed below:
- MODULE 1: Exploring Risk
- MODULE 2:Risk Management Processes
- MODULE 3: Insurance For Risk
- MODULE 4 :Insurance Operations
- MODULE 5: Insurance Contracts
- MODULE 6 :Diploma In Risk Management - First Assessment
- MODULE 7: Property And Global Risk
- MODULE 8 :Liability
- MODULE 9: Life Cycle Risks
- MODULE 10 :Social Insurance
- MODULE 11 :Life Insurance
- MODULE 12: Diploma In Risk Management - Second Assessment
- MODULE 13 :Course Assessment
Choose from the best training option to suit your needs
|Live Virtual Training
- 60 Contact Hours
- Authorised Instructor-led Classes
- Weekend/Weekday Classes
- 60 Hours Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
|Customized Corporate Training
- Customized learning (digital/ instructor-led)
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
- Learners assistance and after support
How To Get RMP Certified?- Follow These Three Steps To Get Your RMP Certification
Passing the PMP exam was a task for you. Now you are free and looking to scale up your career, so are you thinking about applying for the PMI-RMP exam? Getting RMP Certified is easier with Edoxi Training Institute. Here is how you should go about it:
- Get Professional RMP Training
- Apply For RMP Certification Exam
- Become A Certified RMP Professional
Why Choose Edoxi for RMP Certification Training in Dubai?
In this age of economic turmoil, climate change, and unending pandemic, any project is subject to risks at every stage that can seriously hamper its execution. Project planning should, therefore, include the identification of potential risks, measures to mitigate threats, and responses that curtail the harmful effects of such risks. Project Risk Manager is a role that has filled the actual need for a professional who can assess, analyze and curb risks while still maintaining a basic level of competence in project management.
The Project Management Institute-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential recognizes a Risk Manager’s expertise in identifying project risks and mitigating threats while making the best of available opportunities. Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai is a PMI Authorised Training Partner in Dubai to provide professional training and course completion certificates.
Our 60 hours Risk Management Professional Course will walk you through Project Risk Management concepts, tools, techniques, and processes based on different project and risk management standards. We will train you for a specialized role in project risk management. By the end, you will be ready to sit for the PMI-RMP® certification exam.
To enrol in our RMP Training in Dubai Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your RMP Training Course Today
What will I learn from Edoxi's PMI RMP course?
The moment you decide to enroll in Edoxi's PMI Risk Management Professional Course in Dubai, you have taken the first next step into your PMP Career. By the time you complete the course with us, you will learn to;
- Apply risk management practices.
- Identify and measure risks in project development and implementation.
- Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur.
- Increase your visibility within the company.
- Aim for greater career growth.
Do you provide any practice tests as part of the RMP course in Dubai?
Yes, we provide one practice test as part of our RMP course in Dubai to help you prepare for the actual certification exam. You can try this free PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Practice Test to understand the type of tests that are part of the course curriculum.
How do I become a risk management professional?
Edoxi's PMI-RMP certification training in Dubai will assist you in mastering risk management processes, which are a disciplined and objective way to deal with uncertainty in projects. Aspirants can obtain PMI-RMP® certification after finishing training with us and then register in www.pmi.org to enroll for the PMI-RMP exam. You may then pay for the PMI-RMP certificate and, within 90 days, submit audit materials and supporting documents. Take the exam and become a certified Risk Management Professional.
What are the eligibility requirements to get risk management jobs?
To become eligible for risk management jobs, you will need a bachelor’s degree. Some companies and firms require an MBA. While having risk management certification will help you progress up the career ladder.
What is the advantage of having a Risk Management Certification?
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
The PMI-RMP will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders and peers.
Who can apply for PMI Risk Management Professional Training and certification?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments, then the PMI-RMP® is an excellent choice for you.
What is the format of the PMI RMP Exam?
The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours (210 minutes) to complete it.
How to maintain my PMI RMP Credential?
To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
Can I take the RMP Exam online?
Yes, you can. The PMI-RMP Exam is now available online. You may take your PMI-RMP Certification Exam from your home or office, 24/7.
What is the scope of PMI Risk Management Professional Certification?
A risk management professional plays a crucial function in an organisation. Therefore, Risk management jobs are very rewarding in financial terms. However, the job can also be challenging, especially when there are turbulent risk factors that affect the firm. Nevertheless, the risk management position is currently one of the most well-respected positions in firms and companies.
Is this certification valued in the industry?
Yes, this is a valued certification in the industry. You improve your chance to receive interview calls when you update your CV with the PMI-RMP credential. While many employers have recommended this credential and some have made it mandatory.