Emotional Intelligence Course Modules
- Module 1: Emotional Intelligence
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Applying Emotional Intelligence at Work
- The Benefits of Emotional Intelligence at Work
- The Advantages of an Emotionally Intelligent Workplace
- Module 2: Working Together
- Working Effectively With Others
- Job Satisfaction
- Working Relationships: An Ongoing Challenge
- Making Things Happen
- Module 3: Why Sheer Brainpower Doesn't Guarantee
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Asking For Feedback: Seeing Yourself
- Module 4: Working With Friends and Colleagues
- Complexity Of Relationships At Work
- Differentiating Personal And Professional Relationships
- Different Purposes, Different Rules
- Different Methods Of Communication
- Building both Personal and Professional Relationship
- Module 5: The Challenge of Conflict
- Teamwork: It Doesn't Come Naturally
- Personalizing Conflict: The First Step In Relationship
- The Risk Of Destructive Conversations
- The Risk of Silence
- Module 6: When Behavior Falls Short Of Good
- Coping With "Problem People"
- Trusting In Good Intentions
- Taking Responsibility
- The "Payoffs" Of Helplessness
- Module 7: When You Are Your Own Worst Enemy
- Why Good Intentions Fail
- Blindness To Your Impact On Others
- The Influence of Personal History
- Module 8: Emotional Intelligence—Putting It All Together
- Further Understanding of Emotional Intelligence
- Module 9:Preparing For Challenging Conversations
- Conflict And Anger
- Conflict And Fear
- If Talk Is So Important, Why Do We Stop?
- Starting a Difficult Conversation: Handling Conflict
- Module 10: Managing the Conversation for Raising
- Guidelines For Raising Issues
- Structuring the Conversation for Raising Issues
- Module 11: Living Up To Your Aspirations
- Setting Your Steering Point
- Module 12:Deepening Your Relationships
- The Opportunity For Human Connection
- Making Contact
- Making Amends
- The Gift Of Acknowledgment
- Love and Work
Our emotional intelligence certification course helps you understand and lead social intelligence. The course content has been carefully crafted to help you garner organizational happiness and productivity.
You can learn research-based strategies, apply the same to strengthen empathy and resolve conflicts better than before. Discover biological and psychological roots of cooperation, trust, and empathy with us.
Self-reliant individuals, employees, managers, directors, and even entrepreneurs can undergo emotional intelligence coaching. The goal is to apply emotions to problem-solving whenever necessary.
With millennials becoming a huge part of the workforce, Emotional Intelligence is garnering the main stage. Both personal competence and social competence are to be balanced and used effectively.
When you study emotional intelligence with Edoxi, you develop skills like Agility, Effective Relationships, Growth Mindset, Stress Management, Engaging and Inspiring Leadership.
Emotional Intelligence is your one-stop destination to lead a happier, revamped, and successful life. Enrol in emotional intelligence classes to drive personal and business results like never before.
Our emotional intelligence short course covers the lengths and breadths of Emotional Intelligence. You will learn about the origins of EI, traits, ability, and mixed models of EI.
The course has been specifically tailored to help you understand how Emotional Intelligence can be applied in enterprise settings. By the end of this course, you will be able to describe, define and apply EI concepts in your life and earn a KHDA accredited QA QC approved course completion certificate.
As per several studies, Emotional Intelligence is responsible for over 58% of performance in the workplace. Emotional Intelligence encompasses the ability to foster and maintain relationships and work collaboratively with others. Emotional Intelligence Training enables corporate employees to build & drive successful teams and helps them to be responsive and flexible to an array of professional settings.
Emotional Intelligence is one of the primary steps in realizing your true potential. EI holds the potential to revamp your personal, academic as well as professional life for good.
Edoxi’s Emotional Intelligence course in Dubai helps you to improve all the five components of your EQ like Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation, Motivation, Empathy & Social Skills.
No, there is no age limit to join this course.
The Emotional Intelligence Course will help you develop skills like agility, building long-lasting relationships, a growth mindset, stress management techniques, leadership qualities, etc.
The intellect only works well when it is accompanied by higher emotional intelligence. Emotional Intelligence helps to encounter setbacks and challenges in life. Having high emotional intelligence will help you enrich your personal and professional relationships.
EI is one of those skills that helps you work towards excellence and achieve new heights. Edoxi’s course has been specifically tailored to help you enhance your Emotional Intelligence and attain work-life balance.
Our training will help you learn research-based strategies which you can apply to strengthen Emotional Intelligence and empathy and resolve conflicts better than before. Discover the biological and psychological roots of emotions and know more by joining our Emotional Intelligence Training in Dubai.