Corporate Governance Course Module
- Structural Framework For Corporate Governance
- How To Build Checks Or Allocate Responsibility
- Boardroom Practices And Board Independence
- Corporate Governance And Employee Compensation
- Corporate Fraud, Oppression And Shareholder Rights
- Supporting A High-Performing Board
- Effectively Managing Performance, Risks And Assurances
- Making Accountability Real
- Practising Good Governance
Corporate Governance is the way a corporation is governed. It is the technique by which companies are directed and managed. It means carrying the business as per the stakeholders’ desires. It is actually conducted by the board of Directors and the concerned committees for the company’s stakeholder’s benefit.
This broad, introductory course on Corporate Governance from Edoxi Training Institute covers the principles of good governance across many different sectors. You will develop a strong core knowledge of corporate governance frameworks and codes, and be better placed to navigate governance structures, help mitigate potential issues, and support your organisation.
This programme is open entry, and suitable if you work in the private or other sectors in governance support roles and have received no formal or structured training. It is suitable if you want to refresh your knowledge of corporate governance codes and practices. It is also appropriate if you are an international student looking to improve your knowledge and understanding of good governance practices.
Edoxi Training Institute's certification course for Corporate Governance Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for developing, incorporating and maintaining corporate governance. The Corporate Governance Certification exam tests the candidates on various areas in corporate governance models, shareholders agreement, productive efficiency, board of directors, philosophy of business, CSR, cross ownership, stakeholder priorities, knowledge economy and executive compensation.
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Edoxi's Corporate Governance Professional Certification course can help you differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden your employment opportunities by displaying your advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
- Job seekers looking to find employment in Finance and Corporate Governance departments of various companies.
- Students wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger.
- Employees looking for a better role and to prove employers the value of their skills.
Whether you are a business owner, entrepreneur, corporate executive or director you will need to have knowledge of the following to do your job properly and give yourself the best chance of success:
- How to run a sustainable business
- Risk management
- Company structure
- Stakeholder engagement
Edoxi's Corporate Governance course is for:
- Those on a corporate career path
- Business executives
- Organisations who need to understand how corporate governance works
- Risk and compliance professionals
- Company secretaries
- Directors and aspiring directors, non-executive directors
- Anyone looking for a career change
- Start ups, SMEs and enterprise organisations
- Anyone looking to accelerate their career development
- Business owners
- Business analysts
- Good corporate governance ensures corporate success and economic growth.
- Strong corporate governance maintains investors’ confidence, as a result of which, companies can raise capital efficiently and effectively.
- It lowers the capital cost.
- There is a positive impact on the share price.
- It provides proper inducement to the owners as well as managers to achieve objectives that are in the interests of the shareholders and the organization.
- minimise wastages, corruption, risks and mismanagement.
- Good Corporate governance helps in brand formation and development.
- It ensures organization is managed in a manner that fits the best interests of all.