Overview of Medical Coding Training in Sharjah
Medical Coding is a universal system for transformation of Medical Procedures and Diagnosis into alpha-numeric codes. A certified professional coder has knowledge and expertise in coding procedure and diagnosis used by physicians and demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills regarding barriers to receiving reimbursement. If you desire to become a certified medical coder, then Edoxi Training Institute is offering the finest Medical Coding training in Sharjah.
You are most welcomed to our institute for a bright and prosperous future in Medical Coding. Medical coders play a significant role in the monetary success of many private medical practices and other facilities such as healthcare. To be a specialist medical coder, you must take training from the best. A thorough training program will what make you an efficient individual as you will also get a certification. There is a very high demand for coders as of now in the market and we are sure that you will be among the best if you get training from our skilled experts. This is no doubt a challenging and interesting career for those who have the desire to find a career in this field.
Medical Coding Courses in Sharjah
There are various Medical Coding Certifications offered by Edoxi that you can choose based on your desired job role. Here are the top Medical Coding Courses in Sharjah,
||Mode of Training
|Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
|Certified Outpatient Coder (COC)
|Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC)
|Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC)
Objectives of Medical Coding Training in Sharjah:
Some of the objectives of our Medical Coding courses in Sharjah include the following:
- Basic to thorough knowledge about CPT Coding, ICD Coding and HCPCS Coding.
- Fundamentals of physiology, medical terminology, and anatomy.
- Local and International Coding Guidelines.
- Denial Management of the Claims.
- You will be familiarized with comprehensive skill about the health insurance industry.
- We help you identify the crucial responsibilities of the physician documentation in the coding practice.
- Understand more about Electronic health records systems
Key Responsibilities of a Medical Coder:
Below are some of the vital roles that a medical coder must play:
- To set up the medical coding process for a Hospital.
- You have to assign codes to patients' existing period of maintenance.
- You must be able to communicate with doctors on medical documents, coding, and case-note problems.
- You have to be involved in the coding examination, reviews, and assessments.
- To recite and examine records to assist in recognizing all diagnoses operation and measures pertinent to the present period of patient maintenance.
Benefits of Medical Coding Course in Sharjah
Some of the benefits of our course are:
- You will get a certificate on the completion of our training and this certificate is very valued.
- We shall help you by giving excellent training and you will get a perfect job with excellent earning prospective
- We will back students in achieving their top career goals very quickly
- Students can transfer logical and process coding data to electric or paper claim measures
These are only a few benefits of our medical coding classes in Sharjah. There are more benefits that you will know only if you join our course. Many of the students who have taken training at our institute are now well-settled in their jobs and are working successfully
Medical Coding Training Prerequisites:
Candidates with a Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, or PhD in,
- Life sciences
Individuals having work experience in,
- Production & Processing
- Quality Testing
- R&D Departments
- Healthcare Industry
Medical Coding Course Module
- Module 1: ICD
- Introduction to ICD
- Infections and parasitic diseases
- Endocrine, nutritional, and metabolic diseases
- Blood and blood-forming organs
- Mental disorders
- Nervous system and sense organs
- Circulatory system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Genitourinary system
- Complications of pregnancy and abortions
- Skin and subcutaneous
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue
- Congenital anomalies
- Perinatal period conditions
- Signs and symptoms
- Injuries, poisoning and complications
- Module 2: CPT
- Introduction to CPT
- Evaluation and Management
- Surgery (6 chapters)
- Pathology and Laboratory
- HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System)
- Module 3: Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
Medical Coding Training Options
Mentioned below are the training options available for participants.
- Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
|Live Virtual Training
- 56 Contact Hour classes
- Authorized Instructor-led Classes
- Weekend/Weekday Classes
Why Choose Edoxi For Medical Coding Training in Sharjah?
There are many fantastic reasons to say why you need to pick the Edoxi Training Institute. Here are some of the few reasons:
- While we offer qualified training to the students, we also ask them to work on real projects. This will assist in easy understanding of the concepts.
- We do provide customized training for students and corporate organizations.
- As our training is as per the modern-day industry standards, you will effortlessly get acquainted with our training and will get handsome pay.
- We also offer effective training with limited seats for focussing on each student individually.
- We provide flexible training from specialized industry experts
- We are very much flexible for all your training needs.
- Reviews on our Medical Coding training institute in Sharjah in Google and on social channels are very positive compared to our competitors.
- Our primary strength is the word of mouth and do you believe if I say that more than 30% of students are from the references of our students who have previously taken training at our institutes.
We comprehend the ever-growing needs of the present-day organizations and hence our Medical Coding Classes in Sharjah will comprehend their unique and key needs. We also customize the training to suit companies’ product and match the core needs of the company.
These are some of the amazing and exclusive reasons to choose Edoxi Training Institute for your CPC Preparation in Sharjah.
Locations Where Edoxi Offers Medical Coding Course
Here is the list of other major locations where Edoxi offers Medical Coding Course
Medical Coding Course in Qatar | Medical Coding Course in Muscat | Medical Coding Course in Dubai | Medical Coding Training in Al Ain | Medical Coding Course in Bahrain | Medical Coding Course in Kuwait | Medical Coding Course in London | Medical Coding Course in Riyadh | Medical Coding Course in Jeddah | Medical Coding Course in Dammam |
To enrol in our Medical Coding
in Sharjah Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your Medical Coding Sharjah