Interior Design Diploma Course (level 3,4,5)
Interior Designing is the art of transforming any space from scratch into a potential haven. Edoxi offers Three Levels of Diploma in Interior Design: Level 3, Level 4, and Level 5. With each level, you will learn to communicate your design ideas with a high level of accuracy by utilising Industry Standard Conventions. Our Diploma course helps you complete your Degree in Interior Design in less amount of time.
What is a Level 3 Diploma in Interior Design?
The Level 3 Diploma in Interior Design is the primary level that gives you essential knowledge and understanding of Interior Design. This Level also addresses the skills required for interior designing. An interior designer is expected to be the master of many trades, and joining the Level 3 Diploma in Interior Designing with us will provide you with a quality education in the realm of interior design.
Advantages of a Level 3 Diploma in Interior Design For Your Career
- Helps you develop your understanding of colour theory and its psychological significance in interior design schemes.
- Help you learn about the key elements and principles that go into creating stunning interiors.
- This level will help you learn about the stages in the design process and about current design trends.
- Level 3 Diploma is equivalent to completing your A Level or 12th Grade
Career Opportunities After a Level 3 Diploma in Interior Design
Completing a Level 3 Diploma in Interior Design will allow you to intern under an expert Interior Designer. You can also look into job roles such as
- Junior Interior Designer
- Interior Design Assistant
- Colour Consultant
What is a Level 4 Diploma in Interior Design?
The Level 4 Interior Design Diploma is designed to provide you with practical skills for technical and creative solutions for commercial and institutional design projects with an emphasis on space creation and space planning. Upon completing this level, you will gain presentation skills to communicate your ideas with clients and build your portfolio.
Advantages of a Level 4 Diploma in Interior Design For Your Career
- You will learn to conduct research to generate ideas and develop concepts.
- You learn about the importance of sustainability in Designing.
- You will understand the key strategies in Interior Design Projects.
- Level 4 is equivalent to completing your First Year of Bachelor’s Degree.
Career Opportunities After a Level 4 Diploma in Interior Design
Completing a Level 4 Diploma will provide you with various career options including the opportunity to start your career as an Interior Documentor. An Interior Documentor is responsible for the documentation of interior spaces including, drawing floor plans and finalising the plan. Other options that you can consider are,
- Space Planner
- Interior Decorator
- Event Planner
What is a Level 5 Diploma in Interior Design?
Level 5 is the advanced level of the Diploma in Interior Design that will help you acquire extensive knowledge on how to work with various layouts, plan themes, utilise spaces, and implement the latest design trends. In the Level 5 Interior Design Diploma, you will get the opportunity to explore marketing and promotion methods relevant to working in interior design. The Level 5 Diploma in Interior Designing also gives you the choice to pursue higher education in Diploma.
Advantages of a Level 5 Diploma in Interior Design For Your Career
- You will learn how to effectively budget your projects and the ways to provide quality service to clients.
- You will learn about the style and market level of a broad range of accessories and types of furniture.
- You will learn how to plan and execute challenging Interior Design Projects as an Interior Designer.
- This level is equivalent to completing your 2 years of Bachelor’s Degree.
Career Opportunities After a Level 5 Diploma in Interior Design
Have a look into the career opportunities available that will enhance your earning potential once you complete the Level 5 Diploma in Interior Design
- Free Lance Interior Designer
- Workplace Interior Designer
- Exhibition/ Production/ Set Designer