CNA Course Modules
- Module 1: Adult Patient Care
- Module 2: Advance Principles of Patient Hygiene
- Module 3: Environmental Health and the Practical Nurse
- Module 4: Health and Safety for Healthcare Professionals
- Module 5: Positioning and Ambulance the Adult Patient
- Module 6: Active and Passive Range of Motion Exercise
- Module 7: Diet Therapy
- Module 8: The Physical Examination
- Module 9: Specimen Collection
- Module 10: The Physical Assessment
Edoxi’s CNA training program in Dubai prepares individuals to work as Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). The course covers theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in basic nursing skills to provide competent care for patients in various healthcare settings.
Nursing assistants provide basic care to patients, such as bathing and feeding, as well as assisting them with daily tasks they may find difficult on their own. Certified Nursing Assistants can be found in hospitals, nursing and residential care facilities. They typically work under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
The applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, pass a criminal background check, and complete a physical exam. Some programs may also require certain immunizations and basic computer skills.
Edoxi Training Institute’s CNA course in Dubai covers a range of topics related to healthcare and patient care, including basic nursing skills, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, infection control, communication skills, and ethical and legal issues.
Upon successful completion of Edoxi’s CNA course, candidates must pass the CNA certification exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant recognized by the nursing board.
Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) should be skilled in technical aspects of the job like patient care and medical techniques, such as taking vital signs and reporting healthcare progress. CNAs should also possess excellent interpersonal skills such as communication, empathy and compassion when caring for patients.
Nursing assistants are most commonly employed in hospitals, assisted living facilities, and long-term care facilities (CNAs). Also, CNAs can work in hospices, home healthcare settings, and rehabilitation centres.
Some of the benefits of attending Edoxi’s CNA training in Dubai include
- Guidance of industry-led experts
- Cutting edge curriculum
- Hands-on training experience
- Weekdays and weekend classes
- Prepare you for the CNA certification exam