Overview of HAAD/DOH Training in Dubai
Healthcare professionals who wish to work in Abu Dhabi must get a license from the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) to practice their profession legally. The DOH (Department of Health, Abu Dhabi) exam, formerly known as the HAAD exam is designed to assess the knowledge and skills of healthcare professionals in their respective fields including doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dentists etc. Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai offers one of the finest HAAD Training Courses that ensure the candidates are well-prepared to take the exam and meet the licensing requirements set by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD).
HAAD/DOH Course in Dubai
Here is the list of top HAAD/DOH Course in Dubai,
||Mode of Training
Why is the HAAD Course important?
Healthcare professionals in Abu Dhabi are required to obtain a HAAD/DOH license to practice legally in their profession. The HAAD exam is a mandatory requirement to obtain the license. A DOH course (HAAD) in Dubai will prepare you to ace the HAAD exam and meet all requirements to get the HAAD license. A HAAD Course in Dubai with Edoxi can help;
- Assess knowledge and competency in respective fields.
- Demonstrate your qualification as a healthcare professional.
- Stay up to date with the latest development in the industry.
- Ensure the safety and quality of healthcare services in Abu Dhabi.
Why Should You Get The HAAD Certification?
HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) certification is important for healthcare professionals who wish to practice legally in Abu Dhabi, UAE. HAAD Certification can demonstrate that you meet high licensing standards, can open up new professional opportunities, and can enhance your credibility and reputation within the healthcare sector. A HAAD certification can also help;
- Become eligible to practice as a healthcare professional in Abu Dhabi
- Enhance job opportunities in the healthcare sector in Abu Dhabi
- Enhance skills and knowledge of healthcare professionals
- Provide safe and effective care to patients by meeting the high standards.
DOH/HAAD Training Outcomes and Professional Benefits
The DOH (Department of Health-Abu Dhabi), otherwise known as the HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) training outcomes and professional benefits are many, some of which include:
- Develop Knowledge and Skills: The HAAD training courses are designed to help healthcare professionals develop their knowledge and skills in their respective fields. This can help them provide better care to patients and enhance their professional competency.
- Help prepare for the HAAD exam: The HAAD training courses are also designed to prepare healthcare professionals for the HAAD certification exam. The course can help candidates gain the knowledge and skills needed to pass the exam and obtain the HAAD certification.
- Enhance Professional Opportunities :Obtaining the DOH/HAAD certification can open up new professional opportunities for healthcare professionals. It can make them more competitive candidates for job openings and can enhance their reputation among potential employers.
- Meet Legal Requirement :The HAAD certification is a mandatory requirement for healthcare professionals who wish to practice in Abu Dhabi. By obtaining the certification, professionals can meet the licensing standards set by HAAD and can legally practice their profession.
- Enhance Credibility:The HAAD certification is a recognised credential in the healthcare sector in Abu Dhabi. By obtaining the certification, healthcare professionals can gain credibility and recognition within their profession.
- Help in Professional Development:The HAAD certification can also help healthcare professionals develop their professional skills, stay up-to-date with the latest developments in their field, and maintain their professional competency.
Key Features of Edoxi’s DOH/HAAD Training in Dubai
- Industry-accredited trainers : The Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai provides its students with industry-approved instructors.
- Classroom Training:Edoxi Training Center in Dubai provides you with the best classroom and virtual training for the HAAD Course training.
- On-request customisation :On request, you can customise your course according to your needs and schedule efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Access to study materials :You will have 24 X 7 learning access to our study materials.
- 100% Training Satisfaction Guaranteed:At Edoxi Training Institute, we focus on providing high-quality training that meets your needs and desires.
- Certification Upon Course Completion :After completing the course and successfully clearing the HAAD exam, learners can obtain the HAAD certification.
HAAD Certification Career Path & Opportunities
HAAD Courses can help healthcare professionals develop their knowledge and skills and also prepare them for the HAAD certification exam. The HAAD certification can open up various career paths for healthcare professionals in Abu Dhabi. Healthcare practitioners, administrators, educators, consultants, and researchers are all potential career paths for individuals with a HAAD certification.
Career Pathways After HAAD/DOH Course Certification
Candidates can take the HAAD exam according to their educational experience and professional expertise. There is a HAAD exam for doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dentists and physiotherapists. After obtaining the HAAD certification, you get to practice as a licenced healthcare professional in Abu Dhabi, including;
HAAD Training Options
Choose the best training options to suit your needs
|Live Virtual Training
- 21 Contact Hour classes
- Authorized Instructor-led Classes
- Weekend/Weekday Classes
|Customized Corporate Training
- Customized learning (digital/ instructor-led)
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
- Learners assistance and after-support
- Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
Three Steps To Get Your HAAD Certification
HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) certification is a mandatory requirement for healthcare professionals who wish to work in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai offers one of the finest HAAD Training in Dubai. Our expert trainers will guide you in clearing the HAAD exam.
Here are the three steps to get the HAAD Certification;
- Enrol in the HAAD certification course.
- Attend the HAAD Certification exam.
- Become a HAAD-certified healthcare professional.
Why Choose the Edoxi for the HAAD Training in Dubai?
Edoxi Training Institute is a highly respected and well-established training provider with a proven track record of delivering quality training programs that meet the needs of our clients. Our team of experienced and qualified trainers will provide you with the knowledge you need to clear the HAAD exam successfully. The following are some benefits of taking Edoxi's HAAD course;
- Intensive, specific, and subject-oriented training
- Offer Custom-tailored classes according to the student's preferences
- Provide multiple study aids to the students
- Impart skills that enhance their workplace competency
Get the HAAD licence to work legally as healthcare professional in Abu Dhabi with Edoxi’ HAAD Training in Dubai!
What is the DOH/HAAD course in Dubai?
HAAD or DOH course in Dubai conducted by Edoxi Training Institute is aimed at helping healthcare professionals in Dubai, such as physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals, prepare for the HAAD certification exam to practice as a healthcare professionals in Abu Dhabi. Edoxi Training Institute in Dubai has expert trainers who prepare the course content to meet all the legal requirements necessary for healthcare professionals to practice safely and effectively in Abu Dhabi.
What are the objectives of the HAAD training course in Dubai?
The major objectives of HAAD Training include;
- Enhance knowledge and skills to ensure patient safety in their practice
- Gauges the theoretical capability of healthcare professionals
- Help ace the HAAD exam, which is a requirement for licensure in the emirate.
Who can pursue the HAAD course in Dubai?
A candidate attending the HAAD examination requires a minimum of two years of work experience and it is mandatory that the experience should be obtained after registration.
What is the difference between HAAD and DHA exams?
HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi) and DHA (Dubai Health Authority) are two separate regulatory bodies responsible for ensuring the quality of healthcare services in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, respectively. Healthcare professionals require passing the HAAD and DHA exams to obtain a license to practice in their respective emirates, that is Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
What is the Mode of Training for the HAAD Course in Dubai?
The training for the HAAD Course is available in the classroom and through virtual training, which individuals can attend according to their convenience.
Is there any age limit for attending the HAAD exam?
No, there is no age limit for attending the HAAD exam.