Overview of Diploma in IT Course
Information Technology involves the infrastructure and processes to create, store, secure, and exchange electronic data using Computers and other digital devices. The IT department of any organization ensures that the organization’s systems, networks, data, and applications are functioning properly. Information Technology includes management systems, automation tools, operating systems, system software & applications, Virtualization, and Hardware. Each IT staff has different responsibilities within the team. Thus, IT Sector provides innumerable job opportunities to people.
Different Levels in Information Technology Diploma
A diploma in IT is one of the sought-after Diploma courses in UAE. Edoxi’s IT Diploma Course in Dubai will help you become skillful in IT Sector and opens the door to complete your higher studies in Information Technology. Our expert trainers will help you upgrade your knowledge through the Three Levels mentioned below,
|Level 3 Diploma in IT
|Level 4 Diploma in IT
|Level 5 Diploma in IT
|Executive Diploma Level 4 & 5 (HND) in IT
Why Information Technology Diploma Is Important?
Information is paramount in this digital world, and IT has direct and indirect impacts on human activities. Information Technology Diploma courses help you keep up with the latest advances in Information Technology and help you complete your Degree in IT more flexibly within a short period of time. Information Technology is incredibly diverse and Diploma in IT will help you set the direction for your career.
Benefits of Getting A Diploma In IT
Following are the perks of getting a Diploma in IT
- Modernize your skills:Our IT Diploma course will help you stay updated with the latest advancements in IT and help you acquire the latest skills.
- Validates your knowledge for higher studies:The Diploma Certification validates your knowledge for completing your final year of a Bachelor’s Degree more easily
- Cost-effective and affordable:The Diploma in Infomation Technology is cost-effective in nature the course fee is affordable to all students.
- Get certified within a shorter duration :The Diploma in Information Technology helps you complete the course in a short duration of time.
- Practise your skills and knowledge anytime you want :This Diploma course also provides you with the flexibility to practice your IT Skills and knowledge anytime you want.
Information Technology Diploma Course (Levels 3,4 &5)
Diploma in Information Technology covers all the important aspects of Information Technology from the foundational level. This diploma course aims to ensure that students get an in-depth understanding of this subject. The IT Diploma course is divided into 3 Levels and the syllabus of each level of the IT Diploma is curated for a maximum period of 10 Months.
The Diploma in Information Technology course is made in such a way that both classroom training and practicals are included in the course curriculum. The project topics are given to students to understand the concepts better and to get hands-on training. We also offer Executive Level Diploma (Level 4 & 5 Combined ) also known as the Higher National Diploma (HND) which can be completed within 6 months.
What is a Level 3 Diploma In Information Technology?
The Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology is for those who have completed their 10th Grade and are interested to pursue higher studies in IT. The students will develop a common core of IT knowledge and the syllabus is designed to meet the needs of the learners who want to progress toward Level 4 of the IT Diploma.
Advantages of a Level 3 Diploma in IT
- Level 3 IT Diploma is equivalent to completing 12th Grade.
- This level will help you enhance your computational thinking skills.
- You will develop your problem-solving capability at this level.
- You will learn about the basics of IT Delivery Systems.
What is a Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology?
Level 4 is meant for those who want to continue with the Extended Diploma after the completion of Level 3. Students who have completed their A Level/ 12th Grade can directly join for Level 4 of the Diploma in Information Technology. Level 4 provides learners with the underpinning knowledge and understanding of a wide range of topics in IT & Digital Environments.
Advantages of a Level 4 Diploma In IT
- This level will help you enhance your coding and programming skills.
- This level will help you understand and apply the principles of IT.
- This level will help you develop your analytical skills in IT.
- This level is equivalent to completing the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree.
What is a Level 5 Diploma In Information Technology?
Level 5 is the advanced level of the Diploma and it provides a clear progression route toward higher education in IT. At this level, the candidates will be evaluated based on assignments and projects. This is a 120 Credit Course and the technical knowledge and skills acquired at this level will enable you to work in a variety of roles in Information Technology.
Advantages of a Level 5 Diploma in IT
- The Level 5 of this Diploma is equivalent to 2 years of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Helps you earn your Bachelor’s Degree in IT more easily.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Data Flow in Computer Systems.
- Learn about Digital graphics and animation.
Prerequisites For Joining the Diploma In IT
- For joining the Level 3 Diploma requires an individual to have a minimum of 10th Grade Education
- You should complete A Level/ 12th Grade to enter Level 4 & 5 Diploma.
Diploma In IT Training Options
- Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
Why Choose Information Technology Diploma Courses in Dubai?
Information Technology has become an inevitable part of our lives and provides a foundation for much of the current workforce across the globe. Edoxi’s Diploma in Information Technology allows learners to develop practical and theoretical approaches to IT. We allow students to set their own pace of learning and provide them with flexibility in our syllabus. Our expert trainers will help you impart the knowledge required while stepping into the final year of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT.