Overview on OET Course in Doha, Qatar
Do you think your limited English language proficiency blocks you from scaling up the healthcare career? Then, it is time to upgrade your Occupational English skills. Learn the language skills you need to succeed in your healthcare role with the best OET Training in Qatar. Whether you are working in Dentistry, Dietetics, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, or any other healthcare-specific field, prepare yourself to work in an English-speaking environment with an OET Course in Qatar from Edoxi Training Institute.
OET or The Occupational English Test is a well-respected international English language test for the healthcare sector. OET is designed to assess your English communication skills if you wish to register for English speaking countries such as Australia, New Zealand, the UK, the USA, UAE, Ireland, Spain, Singapore, Namibia, Philippines, or Ukraine. Edoxi Training Institute will prepare you for the OET exam with the skill sets and test-taking techniques to enable a remarkable performance and guarantee a passing score.
Why is OET Important?
OET is important because it is the only English language test for healthcare professionals. It can help you learn the language skills you will need to succeed in your respective healthcare role. OET is recognised by various regulatory healthcare bodies of 15+ countries. It assesses your communication skills in healthcare-specific English if you wish to register and practise in an English-speaking environment.
Why Get OET Certified?
OET (Occupational English Test) is designed to meet the specific English language needs of the healthcare sector. It assesses your proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking along with three minor sub-skills, including Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation specified for both written and verbal medical communications. OET certification stands as proof of your English language proficiency in your healthcare-specific profession. Having OET Certification will help you quickly secure a job in an English-speaking country and confidently practise in an English-speaking environment.
Key Features of Edoxi's OET Training in Qatar
- Up to 50 hours of Onsite Training -You will undergo upto 50 hours of formal training before taking up your OET exam.
- TESOL Certified Trainers-Our trainers are TESOL Certified professionals with years of experience in OET training.
- Up to 150 hours of Online Resources-You will have access to upto 150 hours of online resources categorized as before, in, and after-class assignments.
- Online and Classroom Learning-You can choose between our online classes and offline courses at your convenience.
- One to One Sessions-Our online sessions are delivered to each student in a one on one format and to fit your language needs.
- Flexible Hours-Our training sessions work around your schedule with accommodating time slots.
- 50+ Strategy Videos and 100+ Practice Questions-More than 50 videos and 100s of test practice questions cover regular language learning tips, test advice, and interactive quizzes to help you prepare confidently.
- Certificate Upon Completion-Upon successful course completion, earn a Professional Certificate to share with your network and add to your resume.
- 100% Training Satisfaction Guaranteed -We are committed to providing you with top quality training that is focused on your needs and satisfaction.
OET Career Path & Opportunities
OET provides a valid and reliable assessment of all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking – with professional healthcare settings. Organizations accept OET scores because OET is considered a more appropriate test for the medical professionals as it assesses the language of medical professionals in the right way. OET score will lead you to professional career growth as shown below:
- OET Registered Nurse
- Speciality Doctor
- Dietitian/Medical Dietitian
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Veterinary Scientist
OET Exam Sub Sessions
OET Training Options
Choose the best training options to suit your needs
|Live Virtual Training
- 30 Contact Hour classes
- Authorized Instructor-led Classes
- Weekend/Weekday Classes
|Customized Corporate Training
- Customized learning (digital/ instructor-led)
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
- Learners assistance and after-support
- Instructor-led Classes
- Case Study Presentation
- Lecture-Based Presentation
- Video and Audio Inserts
- Simulated Exams and Exam Practice
Three Steps To Get Your OET Certification
The first thing to secure your OET Certification is to prepare well for the exam, which is primarily possible with OET training. You will need to book an OET test and sit for it at an authorized OET test center. There are more than 140 OET test centers in 42 countries, and the test is offered 14 times per year. You can only book for the following three test dates at a time. Here is how Edoxi Training Institute makes it simple in three steps.
- Get Professional Training
- Register for OET Exam
- Get OET Certified
Professional Areas Looking for OET Certified Professionals
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Veterinary Science
Countries Accepting OET Grades
- The UK
- The USA
- New Zealand
You must be a healthcare professional belonging to any of the below categories:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Veterinary Science
Benefits of OET Training in Qatar
Taking OET short term training program - the high-stakes English language test for migration or registration with a country’s healthcare board can be stressful. However, more than registering and working as a healthcare professional, it is an opportunity to start a new chapter in your life!
There are several reasons why so many healthcare professionals take the Occupational English Test (OET). As OET uses real-world healthcare scenarios, it can help you feel at ease when you take OET. Let us look at some of the significant benefits of taking the OET.
- Learn the language skills needed in a healthcare job-OET is the only high stake English language test designed for the healthcare industry. It can help you learn the language skills you will need to succeed in your role. The OET test stimulates healthcare environments using role plays. When you practise and take OET, you learn to communicate with patients in a safe, controlled environment. When you put these skills into practice, you will gain valuable experience that can help you perform your duties in an English-speaking healthcare job.
- Build your confidence-Confidence plays a vital role in communication, especially in healthcare environments. If English is your second language, you may often lack the confidence to communicate effectively in English. OET’s is specifically designed for 12 professions, including medicine, nursing and dentistry. OET’s test materials assess listening, reading, speaking and writing skills in a language a healthcare professional will understand. Taking OET helps you prepare and practise communication tasks you can expect to find when working in an English-speaking healthcare role.
- Register and practise in an English-speaking country-OET is recognised as proof of English by healthcare regulators around the world. OET is recognised by Australia, the UK, the USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore and health boards in several other countries. So if you are looking to start working in the English-speaking healthcare industry, then OET is the definitive test to achieve this. OET can help you kickstart your international healthcare career, so make sure to register today!
Why Choose Edoxi for OET Training in Doha, Qatar?
Edoxi Training Institute is the professional training Institute in DOHA, QATAR, authorised to help your OET Exam preparation. Over the last few years, doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals have been trained at our institute. Our faculty consists of highly qualified and well-experienced professors with local and international teaching experience. We have the best training facilities for conducting OET Courses in Doha, Qatar. This is precisely why doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals manage to get their required grades in the OET exam. Some of the salient features are listed below;
- Our OET Training in Doha, Qatar, will help improve your proficiency in English to perform well in the OET test.
- Our OET experts will gouge your English language level and focus on areas where you need further improvement.
- You will be tested on past OET examination papers and proven examination techniques to attain a high score.
- Our OET experts will give you hints & tips to help you achieve a high score by the first attempt.
If you want to start working confidently in an English-speaking environment, Enroll on our OET Training in Doha, Qatar.
Locations Where Edoxi Offers OET Certification Course
Here is the list of other major locations where Edoxi offers OET Certification Course
To enrol in our OET Training in Qatar Call us on 04 3801666
Book Your OET Qatar Training Course Today
Is the OET easy to pass?
The OET is easier in some ways because it is more specific to healthcare to make use of your healthcare knowledge, vocabulary and experiences. This means that you would find the writing and speaking portions of the test a little easier, as you would be used to the situations provided.
What is the OET Test Format?
There are mainly four skills-based papers. The four language skills are:
Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- Listening (about 50 minutes)
- Reading (60 minutes)
- Writing (45 minutes)
- Speaking (about 20 minutes)
The Listening and Reading papers are designed to assess your ability to understand spoken and written English based on health-related topics and tasks common to all professions.
The Writing and Speaking papers are specific to the 12 individual healthcare professions – designed to reflect everyday tasks performed in the workplace.
Who conducts the OET test?
The OET test is owned and conducted by Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment, a joint venture between Cambridge English Language Assessment (who co-own IELTS) and Box Hill Institute, a leading vocational and higher education provider.
Why take OET and not IELTS?
OET is healthcare-specific. This is one of the primary reasons why it receives so much importance from healthcare organizations. IELTS tests the skills in a general way. So, there will not be much stress in healthcare settings. Nevertheless, OET has got purely medical content. The 350 score of OET is equivalent to 7 -8 bands of IELTS. OET has two years of validity, and the test takers get results within three weeks.
Who should take the OET?
OET is required for the below professions:
- Healthcare Professionals
- Medical professionals
- Premedical staff
- Healthcare organizations
Who recognizes the OET Test?
Governments, healthcare boards and councils have a crucial role to play in safeguarding public safety. When they need to select healthcare professionals for English-speaking environments, OET gives safe and effective practice confidence. As a result, OET is in great demand for working and employment purposes in countries like Australia, New Zealand, UK, Namibia, Singapore, Spain, Ireland, Ukraine, and the United Arab Emirates.
Which of the healthcare professions are featured by OET?
OET has been developed specifically for 12 healthcare professions: Dentistry, Dietetics, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Radiography, Speech Pathology and Veterinary Science. Tests simulate actual workplace tasks and test relevant language skills for each profession.